Improved Hoes Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 makes farming with hoes much quicker and easier. Each type of hoe has a specific range of blocks that it can work with. Within this range, the hoe can till land, harvest crops, or harvest and replant crops. Shifting while using the hoe will operate the hoe normally. Other Vanilla-like hoes from mods can have the same effects when added in the config.
- Right click crops with hoe = harvest and replant within range
- Left click crops with hoe = harvest within range
- Right click ground with hoe = till within range
- Right click crops without hoe = harvest and replant
- Left click crops without hoe = harvest
- Shift = Minecraft default
- Wood – 1×1
- Stone – 3×3
- Iron – 5×5
- Gold – 5×5
- Diamond – 7×7
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Improved Hoes Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1