Immersive Weathering Mod (1.18.2) improves the game weather system by allowing the environments to change along with the condition of the weather. While there are a lot of different types of weather in the game right now, the environments seem to only be affected visually and temporally rather than having a long and lasting effect. This lackluster has put a dense on the immersion of the game as players want to feel like they are actually living and breathing in the world of Minecraft. With Immersive Weathering, players will start feeling little changes over time as the unique weather occurs. A few simple examples would be leaves pilling up, grass growing to be tall grass. At the same time, whenever the weather conditions are harsh, bricks would start cracking, moss would be evident, and iron get rusty.
- The environments would react differently to disparate weather types.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.