Immersive Travel Overhaul Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a device, which serves as a fulcrum for navigation when travelling long-distance. Normally, whenever you want to know your own coordinate, you’ll have to open the F3 Menu. Such action, however, might ruins the game immersion as the menu constitutes cheating for many players. With the introduction of the Sextant, a device that can inform its owner of their whereabouts, players will no longer have to break their immersion to progress with the game.
- A Sextant, which was used to navigate was introduced.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Immersive Travel Overhaul Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5