Immersive Railroading Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a new transport system (item and players) to the game. It is based on real world physics (where possible) and uses life size models to convey the true scale and grandeur of Railroading. It currently depends on Immersive Engineering for full functionallity.
- Life Sized Movable trains.
- In world crafting of the rolling stock.
- Crafting of train components (steel block in steam hammer, click on center of gui to choose recipe).
- Place a train frame and then right click with components or wrench to assemble.
- Custom flexible track system.
- Both Fluid and Item transport.
- Coupling and chunkloading.
- Use the hook to change coupler settings.
In-Game Wiki Mod (Optional)
OpenComputers Mod (Optional)
Immersive Engineering Mod (Optional)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Track API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Immersive Railroading Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11.0
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5