Immersive Amethyst Mod 1.18.1 introduces into the game a wand allowing players to create amethyst from thin air. At first, the idea sounded broken and almost tantamount to cheating, yet the wand is really demanding in its material usage. With the new update, amethyst has become paramount to progress further into the game as it is the main catalyst for a sturdy stronghold. However, the tools provided for players by the game are inadequate to mine these Amethyst, stubbornness will only lead to a broken tool and nothing in return. With Immersive Amethyst, however, players can spawn Amethysts anywhere if they have enough materials and resources.
- Players can use a wand to create Amethysts out of thin air.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Immersive Amethyst Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1