Illager Fortresses Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 replaces the igloos with enormous illager fortresses. Currently, there are 3 different types which can generate: fortress, tower, and dungeon. Each one is full of hostile illagers that will attack you on sight. This is endgame content so it’s best that you get full diamond armor and a pretty good weapon before trying to take over one of these. The Fortresses have plenty of sections/floors so you are guaranteed to have plenty of fun clearing them. There are also a lot of loots and reward inside so don’t skip any corner.
- Endgame adventure structures.
- You can type [/locate igloo] to find an Illager Fortress.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Illager Fortresses Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1