Iceberg Library (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a library containing events, helpers, and utilities to make modding easier. Usable on both client and server side.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Iceberg Library (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]