Ice Tools Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new set of tools to make your life easier. The Ice tools are crafted from a special ingot called the Ice Ingot. To obtain the Ice Ingot, you need Ice and Blue Dyes. After you’ve gotten the Ice Ingot, you only need to craft the tool like how you usually would. The Ice tools are cheap, but they are also OP. Each of them comes with crazy enchantments such as Efficiency or Unbreaking level 100. Because of this, they completely break the balance of the game. But they are also a ton of fun to play around with. Have fun!
- OP Ice tools made from Ice Ingot.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Ice Tools Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1