Husk Spawn Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 tweaks Minecraft by adding a small chance of a Husk being spawned as a substitute for the traditional overworld zombies. If players commute through the desert, occasionally, they’ll encounter a zombie entity known as the Husk. Such entity is terrifying due to its nature of being immune to the sun. This feature of husk makes them quite an adversity for players. Moreover, being superior to the common zombies also set them to a higher standard in the chain of monsters. With Husk Spawn Mod, players will surely encounter Husk more frequently, thus rising the stakes of your once peaceful overworld.
- Husk will sometimes spawned as a substitute for Zombie.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Husk Spawn Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18