Human Lab Escape Map (1.18.1) is an escape map created by Bomberfish7 and Sxlarize. Run for your life! In this map, you got locked up in the basement of a strange laboratory and are destined to become the next test subject if you can’t escape. Your main goal will be to through various rooms and solve puzzles to gain access to more floors and find an exit. This map has no player limit but it can get a bit confusing with too many people. Remember to turn up your master volume and note blocks for the best experience with sound effects!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!