Hour Island Map (1.18.1) is a game map created by Bluleader64. Welcome to Hour Island, a racetrack that blends racing simulators and Minecraft using boats on ice physics to create an exciting game for all! In this map, take your boat on the ice tack and enjoy the stunning views between islands in the middle of the sea. You can also consider taking time to practice your iceboat racing skills, take long turns, drift sharp chicanes, reach speeds on the straightaways and hit the perfect driving line! Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!