Hostile Villages Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 hinders players endeavors to conquer the world map by transforming the orthodox, benevolent villages into monsters’ territories. Hitherto, villages have invariably been a reliable stop for players to take a break between their trips where they can trade for commodities with emeralds to facilitate their journey. However, with Hostile Villages, such prospect will no longer be a possibility as every single villages players commute through will serve as another deterrent to players.
- Villages have been swamepd by hostile entities.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Hostile Villages Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18
For Minecraft 1.18.1