Hostile Sharks Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces an extremely dangerous creature into the game. The ocean in Minecraft is relatively peaceful. Besides the occasional Drowned and the Guardian in Ocean Monument, there isn’t much out there to harm you. This data pack will change that and make the ocean much more dangerous. The passive mob Dolphin is now replaced with Shark, and Sharks are out for your blood. When you get close to them, they will immediately stick to you and try to kill you. They do a lot of damages and can quickly kill you even if you are fully armored. Have fun!
- Dolphin is now replaced with Shark.
- They can quickly kill anyone that gets too close to them.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Hostile Sharks Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5