Horse Riders Map (1.18.2) is a game map designed by Supersette. It’s time to hop on a horse and race through this panoramic medieval city! Horse Riders is a simple horse racing minigame in medieval that supports up to 11 players. At the beginning of the race, there are 3 horse variants for you to choose from and each has its own advantage. Throughout the racetrack, there will also be boosters, fences to jump over, and powerups that make the gameplay dynamic. What are you waiting for, download the map and start the fun right away!
3 horse variants:
- White – Faster base speed, simple but consistent.
- Gray – Immune to poison and increases positive effects such as speed boosts.
- Black – Higher base jump, great to access shortcuts.
- Blinder – Blinds the closest enemy for 5 seconds.
- Nausea Bomb – A poisonous grenade.
- Lighting Bow – Strikes lightning wherever the arrow lands, stunning horses.
- Speed Booster – Gives you a short speed boost.
- Jump Booster – Gives you a short jump boost.
- Soulfire Curse – After charging up, stuns 1st place (appears only when there are 3+ players).
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!