Horse Armor Crafting data pack is a simple data pack that will do exactly what its name suggest.
Horse armor is a special type of armor that can be given to a horse to wear. Horse armor decreases damage done to horses when hit by melee attack or a ranged attack from the player or another mob. In general, horse armors are very useful at keeping your horses alive.
However, you can only get horse armors by opening dungeon chests (such as chests at Nether Fortress, Desert Temple, Village, etc), except for Leather Horse Armor that you can actually craft.
With Horse Armor Crafting data pack, you can easily craft all type of horse armors right away without needing to go explore and rely on luck.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Horse Armor Crafting Data Pack Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.17:
For Minecraft 1.16:
For Minecraft 1.15:
For Minecraft 1.14 and 1.13: