Horrible Depths is a CTM map, a genre you do not commonly see, and it was designed by Fuzzbearplush. In short, it is a retro-styled CTM map, where there are 16 colored wool blocks plus 3 mineral blocks and a Redstone ore to finish the monument. This map takes place in underground caverns and dungeons filled with hostilities. Your goal is to survive in these hostile caverns and find all blocks needed to finish the monument. If the monument is complete, you win, simple as that. Unless not, there are several instructions you need to know: don’t craft wool, you must find it in chests; and crafting emerald, gold, diamond blocks are allowed.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Horrible Depths Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x