Hide Hands Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a minimalistic client-side configurable mod that allows you to hide your offhand and/or main hand. This can be set to always hide or only when holding specific items. By default, the mod hides the offhand when holding a torch or a totem of undying.
- alwaysHideMainHand (default = false): If enabled, always hides the main hand. If disabled, hides the main hand when holding the items defined in hideMainHandWithItems.
- hideMainHandWithItems (default = “”): The items which when held will hide the main hand if alwaysHideMainHand is disabled.
- alwaysHideOffhand (default = false): If enabled, always hides the offhand. If disabled, hides the offhand when holding the items defined in hideOffhandWithItems.
- hideOffhandWithItems (default = “minecraft:totem_of_undying,minecraft:torch”): The items which when held will hide the offhand if alwaysHideOffhand is disabled.
A gif which shows the offhand being hidden when holding a torch or totem of undying:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Hide Hands Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1