Hexa Parkour Map (1.18.1) is a parkour map created by AmirKaka. Who wouldn’t love a parkour challenge made out of hexagons? Hexa Parkour is a fast-paced parkour map featuring 40 levels of medium-difficulty parkour. You will gradually go from one hexagon to another, some let you enjoy the outside view, some will allow you to explore more wonderful secrets on the inside! You can play with your friends and pick up interactive collectible items throughout the map as a competition. Download this map from the línks below and enjoy the journey through the hexagons!
- This Map Features:
- 40 Levels Of Fun & Fast-Paced Parkour
- Elytra Parkour
- Moving Parkour
- Custom Resource
- 20 Interactive Collectible Items
- Built-In Timer
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!