HellFire Data Pack (1.18.1, 1.17.1) introduces a new and powerful weapon into the game. HellFire is a sword that was forged in the flame of hell. HellFire grants its user a permanent fire resistance buff to prevent them from being hurt by their weapon. HellFire can cast a lot of different skills depending on how you charge it. To charge HellFire, you need to press shift+right-click. Then, you can unleash that power by pressing right-click. It costs 2 mana to charge the sword, depending on how much mana you spent, the skill you unleash will be different. Have fun!
- HellFire sword.
- To craft HellFire, you need to drop 1 Golden Sword, 10 Netherite Blocks, and 10 Magma Blocks on the ground.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.