Hell Stage Map 1.18.1 is a parkour map designed by Mooderism. How does it feel like to parkour in hell? This map may give you a vivid answer. Hell Stage is a strange forward parkour map in Nether theme. Instead of having separate levels, the map lets players finish the challenge in one consecutive jump. The hardest part of this map isn’t the parkour challenge itself but figuring out which way to go next, so follow the signs closely. Click on the links below to download this map and good luck!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Hell Stage Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1