Helheim Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) for Minecraft is a realistic resource pack developed for Minecraft in the following resolutions 2048x, 1024x, 512x, and 256x can be played both on high-performance computers and on low-performance computers, Helheim contains realistic textures with high quality and very well detailed and 3d models with the concept of modernity all to make Minecraft more beautiful and pleasant to create an incredible experience for players.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.