Hedgehogs Mod 1.18.1 introduces into the game a new, adorable creature, which players can tame and bring them back to their sweet homes. Travelling alone in the vast world of Minecraft can be petrifying as players would have to encounter adversaries alone without any assistance. Such loneliness has incentivised Mojang to create a companion system allowing players to tame benevolent creatures in the forest. However, there are only a very little number of unique animals with the most well-known being the wolves. This lackluster in choices has led to the advent of Hedgehogs Mod, a content pack where players could tame these cute animals using kiwis and apples. To facilitate players’ search, these creatures can be found in most meadows.
- Hedgehogs are introduced into the game as tameable pets.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Hedgehogs Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1