Healing Campfire Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a minimalistic mod which creates an area around the campfire where players and/or passive mobs receive the regeneration effect in a configurable radius. Modded passive entities will be healed as well as long as they are not classified as “EntityClassification.Monster”. This mod is part of The Vanilla Experience Modpack.
- healingRadius (default = 16, min 1, max 64): The radius around the campfire in blocks where players receive the regeneration effect.
- effectDurationSeconds (default = 60, min 1, max 600): The duration of the regeneration effect which the campfire applies.
- healPassiveMobs (default = true): When enabled, the campfire heals passive mobs around where the radius is half the width of a bounding box.
- hideEffectParticles (default = false): When enabled, hides the particles from the regeneration effect around the campfire.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Healing Campfire Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18
For Minecraft 1.18.1