Harvest Scythes Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 adds “Harvest Scythes” that allows you to harvest crops in a range.
- Right-clicking with a scythe will harvest (and replant) nearby crops in a certain range based on the tool if those crops are fully grown.
- Right-clicking on dirt/grass turns it into farmland like a normal hoe.
- Some scythes will harvest in a circular shape, whilst others will harvest in a square shape, based on their tier.
Example of circle-shape harvest:
General recipe, using different ingots for different tools:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Harvest Scythes Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5