Hammer Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces an ideal tool for your mining needs. Usually, the Pickaxe is the best and only tool that can help you mine some rock and ore. However, if you plan to mine out a big hole, it can take you a lot of time with only a Pickaxe because you can only mine 1×1 block at once. With this new tool, the Hammer, you can significantly speed up your mining speed. These hammers are easy to craft, but they provide you with insane mining power. You can mine up to 7×7 blocks at once!
- New mining tool, the Hammer.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Hammer Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1