Halloween Fest Data Pack 1.17.1 is a fun data pack for this Halloween season! Halloween Fest will dress up the monsters in your world in the spirit of Halloween. Every so often, a zombie or a skeleton will be randomly given armors, head wears, or effects to make them stronger and more threatening. Halloween Fest is a very vanilla-friendly data pack. While enhancing your experience, it will also make sure not to break your gameplay.
- Monsters are randomly equipped with armors, jack o’ lantern, etc.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Halloween Fest Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1