Half A Heart Parkour Map 1.18.1 is a parkour map designed by Qui_gamer. Parkouring with only half a heart? Is it even possible? Let’s find out in this map! As you can tell from the title, your main goal in this map will be to survive with half a heart during a parkour challenge. This map features a total of 4 levels designed in different themes and biomes. Every time you complete a level, you will get a key to the next one and some money to trade in vending machines to collect helpful items for your journey. Download this map from the links below and good luck!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Half A Heart Parkour Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1