GrindCutter Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new mechanic to the Stonecutter block. Normally, Stonecutter is just a block used for crafting; it can also be used as a profession block for villager. This data pack will make Stonecutter a much more useful block. Stonecutter now gain the ability to break any block on top of it. With this feature, Stonecutter can be used as a automatic block breaker in your farm!
- Stonecutter can now break blocks.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
GrindCutter Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5