Grind Enchantments Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds a few new features to the grindstone.
Disenchant to book:
You can put an enchanted item and a book into the grindstone, and you will get the enchantments onto the book (and your unenchanted item back).
Move enchantments between books:
If you put an enchanted book into the top slot and an empty (or also already enchanted) book into the bottom slot of the grindstone, the enchantment at the top of the first book will be put onto the other book.
This is useful if you have a book that has enchantments for different types of items (for example, a book with Efficiency and Protection), so you can seperate them.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Grind Enchantments Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1