Grimdark Armor Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 revamps the orthodox textures of Minecraft by introducing new dark-fantasy-themed models and textures into the game. The Pack accommodates intriguing armor textures, which would be a good fit for any medieval settings that players want to venture. In this new world, most of the armors will be quite gritty, therefore those who enjoy having a badass looking armor-set can rest assure that Grimdark will guarantee qualities. With Grimdark, players can wear orthodox armors and still feel like one of the most powerful beings on the planet Minecraft as nothing boost one’s confidence more than a shiny and rigid looking armor piece.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Grimdark Armor Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18, 1.17.1
for Minecraft 1.18.1