Green Demon Challenge Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces an interesting new challenge into the game. This pack was inspired from the “Green Demon Challenge” in Super Mario 64. Basically, a monster will be chasing you while you play the game, if the monster touches you then you will die and lose the challenge. If you’re looking for a speedrunning challenge then this pack is for you! To start, simply run this command 「/function green_demon:load」.
- Adds a new and interesting challenge into the game.
- Configurable difficulties.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Green Demon Challenge Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5