Greek Temple of Hephaistos Map 1.17.1 is a land structure map designed by Hunterone9. Welcome to the sacred Temple of Hephaistos! In Greek mythology, Hephaistos was the Olympian god of fire, smiths, craftsmen, metalworking, stonemasonry and sculpture. Up to now, The Temple of Hephaestus in Athens, Attica is the best-preserved ancient temple in Greece. The design of Hephaestus Temple in the map was based on the game Assassins creed Odyssey with a special garden added next to the building, creating a romantic and nostalgic atmosphere. Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Greek Temple of Hephaistos Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1