Gravity Parkour Map (1.18.2) is a parkour map designed by TheblueMan003. Just like real life, gravity is what makes parkour possible in Minecraft. In this map, gravity will only make the game more exciting! To put it in simple term, each stage in Gravity Parkour will require the use of special gravity effect to complete. You can touch the magenta arrow to have your gravity go up and touch the blue arrow to go back to normal gravity. Notably, your game time will be recorded so that you can submit it and compare the record to the rest of the community. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!