Gravity Blocks Data Pack (1.18.2) implemented a gravity system for every block in Minecraft. Normally, there are only a handful of blocks that are affected by gravity in Minecraft such as sand, gravel, and anvil. However, after installing this data pack, every block in the game is now affected by gravity. This means that they will fall onto the ground if there is nothing underneath to support them. This makes the game much harder in every single way. Caving becomes much more dangerous and building anything is almost impossible. Can you finish the game in this condition? Good luck!
- Every block is now gravity-affected.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.