Gravestone Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new feature that saves you from losing all your items when your character dies. After installing this data pack, a grave will spawn on the block that you die. You can easily go back to where you die because the grave is glowing. Not only that, but it will also hold all your items for you so they won’t despawn or be burnt by lava. To get your items back, you only need to break the gravestone. This data pack also allows you to customize certain features of the pack by using this command [/function gravestone:settings/settings].
- Simple gravestone to store your items on death.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Gravestone Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1