Grandma Cooking Recipes Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces new and better food into Minecraft. The Vanilla food system in Minecraft is quite boring. The reason being is that there isn’t much reason to not eat the food that gives you the most nutrition while also being cheap. This means that food like porkchop and steak and the most dominant in the game. This data pack tries to improve the system by adding in 15 new foods that can satisfy your hunger while also providing utility effects. These new foods are divided into four categories and their detail can be viewed in the Cooking Book.
- 15 new foods divided into four different categories.
- To get the Cooking Book, type [/trigger cooking_book]
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Grandma Cooking Recipes Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1