Golemancy Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new practice that can be utilized to summon the clay golems. These golems’ purposes are depend on what kind of souls players catalyzed into them. Once the clay golem realize its purpose, it’ll devote its entire lifespan into perfecting the tasks, whether fighting, eating or block destroying. As the Clay Golem’s master, all you have to do is laid back, observe the Golems work around their tools and enjoy the prospect of having works done without lifting a finger.
- Defeating a Monster while having a Soul Stone will transform the Stone to the soul pertaining to said monster.
- Covetous Soul – Endermen, pick up items.
- Curious Soul – Slimes, follow owner.
- Entropic Soul – Creepers, Silverfish, break any blocks nearby.
- Hungry Soul – Hoglins, Zombies, pick up items and eat them.
- Parched Soul – Blazes, Husks, fill bucket with fluid.
- Restless Soul – Skeletons, wander around.
- Tactile Soul – Phantoms, link with a block.
- Valiant Soul – Ravagers, Guardians, can equip tools and weapons to battle enemies.
- Weeping Soul – Ghasts, Heal allies.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Golemancy Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1