Mrcrayfish’s Golden Hopper Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a very simple mod that adds, as the mod name states, golden hoppers! They are just like a regular hopper but you can filter which item can be pulled and push. It tries to mimic the classes Redstone hopper filtering design by only allowing one item to be filtered and you must also use one of the items in the filter, not just a reference. This mod is intentionally simple to keep the feel of a vanilla game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mrcrayfish’s Golden Hopper Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1