Golden Gorge Map 1.17.1 is a PvP map created by DoctorChosen. Gear up and get ready for a deadly fight with your friends! Golden Gorge is a Hunger Game map set in Mesa/Wild West Town which can hold up to 16 players. Specifically, your primary goal in this map is to be the last one standing after eliminating all other players. Moreover, there are several useful loots to assist you which can be found in chests scattered throughout the map. All players spawn on top of one of the two major plateaus around a Cornucopia. After the countdown, players are released to start mining, looting, and surviving.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Golden Gorge Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1