Take a break from jumping around in parkour map to join us in solving puzzles and mysteries in Gold Puzzles by F4talVortex. Your mission is to complete objectives relating to a gold block in 25 unique and decorative puzzles. Gold Puzzles is a gold-themed map that consisted of 25 levels with a specified objective at the beginning of the level. Eighty percent of the levels have the same objective, but all of them relate to a gold block in some way. The map supports both multiplayer and single-player mode, you are always welcomed in our large, decorative 21x21x5 blocks environment regardless of your company. Our rules allow you to use cheat and hints but take an eye on your “HintPoints”.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Gold Puzzles Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x