God Sword Data Pack will add an incredibly powerful sword for you to use. If you’re tired of having to go through the process of enchanting your sword, yet it still not strong enough and you still want a stronger sword then this pack is for you. God Sword Data pack will definitely not disappoint.
Simple data pack that adds a new item called God Sword. You can craft God Sword using 2 Nether Stars and 1 Stick.
When crafted, God Sword will automatically be enchanted with:
- Sweeping Edge level 100.
- Unbreaking level 100.
- Sharpness level 100.
- Upon killing an enemy, God Sword will grant you Regeneration, Health Boost and Fire Resistance.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
God Sword Data Pack Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.17