Go Fish Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 introduces into the game a plethora of new fishing tools, together with new fish variation and fortunes that can be found deep under the ocean. Minecraft’s fishing has invariably been monotonous. The lack of food that such activity accommodates also serves as a deterrent to anyone who want to be a fisher man. The conflation of those disadvantages turned many away from one of the best recreational activity in the game. However, the advent of Go Fish will be the saving grace toward fishing as it adds a tons of new fishes, tools and upgrades that players can progress toward, thus making fishing a lot more fun than usual.
- A Revamp toward Fishing was implemented.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Go Fish Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5