Glow Inc Mod (1.18.2) introduces into the game a new unique item, which can be crafted using two glow ink sacs. Ink Sacs are often regarded as useless and good for nothing as they cannot be combined with anything at all. However, with Glow Inc, players can craft a Glow Ball using these inks. With this device on their hands, players can right-click this magnificent ball and create a projectile creating a luminescent splat across all surfaces it makes a contract with. Such a contract would then emit light for players to see clearly underwater as it is normally dark down here and such water pressure deters players from placing a regular torch.
- Players can utilise a Glow Ball to create light underwater.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.