Glided Netherite Mod (1.18.2) introduces into the game another level to the obsolete Netherite armor set, which is an upgraded version, the Glided Netherite. While Netherite is adequate for players to guard themselves against orthodox adversaries as not many mobs are powerful enough to pierce through the rigid layers of Netherite armors. However, once players reach the endgame, where they have to battle against malevolent creatures that possess great prowess, a simple Netherite set, even enchanted, won’t be enough for players to stand against their attacks. However, Glided Netherite is an entirely different story since it is an upgraded version of the Netherite. Once equipped, players can get through any parts of the game without being scared or afraid of the upcoming challenges.
- Upgraded Version of Netherite Armors added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.