Give Me Hats Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds hats that appear in dungeon chests and may drop from some armored mobs (may be fixed in future, but wasn’t that good).
(This mod requires Trinkets, the hats go in the “mask” slot).
- Sailor: makes you go faster in a boat.
- Slime: makes you bounce on landing.
- Bowler: makes you walk faster.
- Cowboy: Makes you travel faster on a horse.
- Santa: frost walker but more consistent.
- Floating: A slow fall hat.
- Bunny ears: jump boost.
- Deerstalker hat: makes mobs nearby glow when sneaking.
- Cat ears: scares creepers when sneaking.
- Fox ears: freeze animals when sneaking.
- Electric mouse ears: drops lightning bolts randomly when sneaking.
- Russian hat: removes status effects if you have more than one.
- Dome of the Strider: fire resistance, nice.
- Woolrus Hat: Dolphins Grace and Nightvision whilst swimming.
- Top Hat, Tippity-Top Tophat, lil tater, Fez and crown: Aesthetic only….currently.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Give Me Hats Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1