Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 shows your item durabilities.
- Show item durability numbers in color (green/white/yellow/red) depending on items state
- Items that are at almost 100% show damage, not durability. For example, your diamond pick that was used 5 times will show -5, not 1556. Great when you’re using the mending enchantment to fix your stuff and don’t know the exact number you want to reach
- Also show number of empty inventory slots; know at a glance if you can continue mining or should return to your chest
- Shows the amount of time for your buffs to run out so you don’t have to press E to check whether that water breathing potion lasts for another minute (can be turned off in options)
- Play a warning sound when your item is about to break; stop losing your Efficiency V pick to not looking at the GUI. The warning will play when your item is at less than 10% AND less than 100, these values can be configured.
- Set your window title to “
on” so if you have more than one instance of Minecraft open you can alt-tab to the one you’re looking for easily. Can be turned off in options.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4, 1.14.3, 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.15.1/1.15
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1