Gifts Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new and simple block into the game. After installing this data pack, you can now craft a gift package, wrap them and gift them away! This functional gift block also acts as a decoration block for your world. You need Papers, Chests, and Red Dyes to craft the gift box. After you’ve crafted it, you need to put an item in the gift box. To do that, hold the items you want to put in on your off-hand and then right-click. After placing the gift box down, you can right-click to open it. Have fun!
- Working gift boxes.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Gifts Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1