Geta Mod 1.16.5 adds into the game wooden sandals, which players can craft and wear to feel more comfortable during their upcoming journeys. As travel time perpetuates, players often wonder how can their characters walk barefoot for such a long period of time as they assume it would hurt if a person pushes themselves to walk and run without any footwear protections. With Geta, players are granted a new recipe, which was inspired by one of the oldest Japanese practices to create a pair of sandals also known as Geta. Wearing Geta, players can run faster, commute around with ease and their steps are now producing a very intriguing sound.
- A New Piece of Equipment is added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Geta Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5