GeruDoku Classic Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is an attempt to revise the once prevalent Pack, GeruDoku. During the paramount of Yogscast Survival Server, GeruDoku was received a lot of love from players all over the world as it is one of the trailblazing medieval Pack at that time. Its quality was also stellar and ahead of its time, albeit being completely free for everyone. Although its development has come to an end, many players still want to experience the atmosphere that GeruDoku once accommodates but the new patches deter such endeavor as they are no longer compatiable with the Pack. With the Classic version of GeruDoku, however, players will get to live in the good ol’ days of Minecraft once again.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
GeruDoku Classic Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2