Geolosys Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a Geolological system to Minecraft, with real-life mineral variants for all of the common ores you find. Geolosys is a modpack-friendly version of TerraFirmaCraft ore generation. It comes with an extensive config file (and GUI), and allows you to modify WorldGen greatly! With Geolosys, realistic mineral versions of common ores are added for many variants commonly used in modpacks.
See the in-game Field Guide for detailed documentation. Craft yourself a Field Manual to find out more info on samples, deposits and more! As for Geolosys, the realistic mineral variant of ores is what generates, but when you break them you’ll get something that is familiar, easy to use, and easily processed however you like. For compatibility, you can even silk touch some ores to get their Vanilla variants!
- Vanilla Stones (Diorite, Andesite, Granite).
- Vanilla Resources (Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Redstone, Coal, Lapis and Quartz).
- Common Mod Resources (Copper, Tin, Silver, Lead, Aluminum, Nickel, Platinum, Uranium, Zinc).
- Mekanism (Osmium).
- Big/Extreme Reactors (Uranium).
- Gravel Ores (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted).
- NetherEx (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Geolosys Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5